Here you will find the Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF direct link to download. Arunodoi scheme registration form last date is Sept 20. Know the Arunodoi scheme assam eligibility criteria, benefits, requited documents, application process & more from this article.
The Assam government has introduced the Arunodoi Scheme to provide financial assistance to women belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) households in the state. The scheme was launched in 2019 and is currently in its second year of implementation.
Under the scheme, each eligible woman will receive a cash transfer of Rs. 830 per month, which can be used for various purposes such as meeting their children’s educational expenses, buying household items, or paying for health care.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF
The application form for the scheme is now available online, and we encourage all eligible women to apply for it. We hope that this scheme will help many women in rural Assam to improve their economic condition and live a better life. So download arunodoi original from pdf below and register for the scheme.
|Scheme Name||অসম অরুনোদয় প্রকল্পের আবেদন ফর্ম|
|Released Authority||Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launch Date||2nd October 2020|
|Objective||Monthly financial assistance to poor families|
|Amount Issued||Rs 830 per month|
|Beneficiary||Women belonging to BPL families|
|Orunodoi asoni Form PDF 2022 Download||Click Here|
Assam Arunodoi Scheme: Key Points
1. The Assam government will provide Rs.830 per month to 17 lakh families in the state.
2. The scheme will cover 3.5 crore people in the state.
3. The scheme will be implemented from 1st October, 2021.
4. Under the scheme, each family will get a health insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
5. The scheme will also provide for an annual educational allowance of Rs. 12,000 for two children of each family.
Subsidy amount under Orunodoi scheme
The Assam government has announced a new scheme for the financial year 2022, called the Assam Arunodoi Scheme. This scheme is designed to provide financial assistance of Rs. 830 per month to women in rural areas of the state who can use this money to start or expand their businesses.
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs 200/-|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs 150/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs 80/-|
|Total Amount||Rs 830/-|
Assam Arunodoi Scheme: Monitoring and Evaluation
The Assam government has decided to appoint a third-party agency to monitor and evaluate the state’s flagship scheme – the Assam Arunodoi Scheme. The decision to appoint a third-party agency was taken at a meeting of the Assam State Council of Ministers on January 12, 2021.
The government has also set up a committee to recommend the terms and conditions for the appointment of the agency which will be headed by Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma and will have representatives from various departments such as Planning, Panchayat & Rural Development, Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, etc.
Orunodoi Scheme Application Registration Process 2022
To apply for the Assam Arundoi Scheme, eligible women can visit their nearest gram panchayat office or block development office and submit their application form along with the required documents.
Alternatively, they can also apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme at arunodoi.assam.gov.in/, and filling out the application form available there.
The completed application form along with all required documents must be submitted to the concerned authority at least 15 days before the date of availing benefits under the scheme.
The required documents for applying under the scheme are listed below: -Aadhaar card -Bank account passbook -Income certificate -Caste certificate (for ST/SC/OBC candidates) -Disability certificate (for differently abled candidates) -Residential certificate.
|Orunodoi Schem Pdf||1.55 MB|
Documents required for Assam Arunodoi scheme
1. Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph
2. HSC/ 10+2/ equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate
3. Graduation/ Post-graduation degree and final mark sheet
4. Employment offer letter from the employer (for employed candidates).
- To be eligible for the scheme, women must be residents of Assam and belong to a BPL household with an annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Families with widows
- Families with a handicapped member
- A divorcee woman family
- Unmarried women
- They must also be aged 18 years or above and have a valid bank account in their name.
- Applications for the scheme can be submitted offline at any district office of the Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM).
- Poor families not having a ration card for free rice will get the preference.
- Apart from that, families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards.
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail of the benefits.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme: FAQs
1. What is the Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
The Assam Arunodoi Scheme is a conditional cash transfer scheme for women of reproductive age (15-49 years) living in Assam. Under the scheme, eligible women will receive a monthly cash transfer of Rs. 840/- for meeting their basic needs, including nutrition, health and hygiene.
2. Who are eligible to apply for the scheme?
To be eligible for the scheme, women must be of reproductive age (15-49 years), have a BPL/AAY ration card, and be residents of Assam. Women who are pregnant or lactating, and those who have delivered a baby within the past six months, will also be eligible for an additional cash transfer of Rs. 500/- per month.
3. How can I apply for the scheme?
From the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam (www.dsweassam.in) portal, Applications can be submitted online. Application forms can also be obtained from the office of the Deputy Commissioner or Block Development Officer in your district.
4. What are the recquited documents to submit the application successfully?
Along with your application form, you will need to submit copies of your BPL/AAY ration card and residence proof (e.g., voter ID card, Aadhaar card). If you are pregnant or lactating, you will also need to submit a copy of your maternity certificate issued by a government hospital or health center.